OSHA HAZWOPER & HAZCOM Training and Consulting
Environmental Options, Inc (EO) is committed to providing the most up to date training to meet EPA, RCRA and DOT requirements. We strive to ensure that our employees and your employees are prepared for any situations that they may face in the workplace. For this reason, we are continually updating and revising our training programs to be accurate, thorough and compliant. We hold four HAZWOPER Classes annually. We also offer an Annual 8 Hour HAZWOPER Update at a reduced cost to help our customers meet training regulations.
Training Classes Offered by Environmental Options:
Environmental Options schedules courses on an as-needed basis but will also train on-site at your company, customizing courses to your requirements.
- OSHA HAZWOPER and HAZCOM Training
- RCRA and DOT Training
- Regulatory Assistance
- Sampling and Laboratory Analysis
- Drinking Water Analysis
- Forklift Safety Training
Click on a course name to request a class. In the email, specify the course you are interested in:
OSHA HAZWOPER 40 Hour & 24 Hour
29 CFR 1910.120(q)(6) Personnel who are expected to stop, contain, and clean up on-site emergency releases are required to have 24 hours of initial training. Personnel who are involved in cleanups at waste sites, including Superfund sites, RCRA corrective action sites or voluntary cleanups involving hazardous substances must have 40 hours of initial classroom instruction. Each HAZMAT employee must also receive annual refresher training.
- May 3, 2017 – Annual 8 Hour HAZWOPER Update – Holiday Inn Roanoke, Roanoke, VA
- June 5-9, 2017 – 40 Hour & 24 Hour HAZWOPER Class – Holiday Inn Express, Rocky Mount, VA
- August 7-11, 2017 – 40 Hour & 24 Hour HAZWOPER Class – Holiday Inn Express, Rocky Mount, VA
- November 6-10, 2017 – 40 Hour & 24 Hour HAZWOPER Class – Holiday Inn Express, Rocky Mount, VA