Environmental Options, Inc. (EO) is a full service environmental firm that has been providing excellent, reliable waste disposal options since 1984. Our highly trained staff of Biologists and HazMat Technicians provides a team of professionals capable of handling all of your environmental needs. Each of our customers, ranging from very small businesses to large quantity waste generators, is important to us and receives the same quality service. As a local company serving Virginia, North Carolina and West Virginia, we offer personal attention such as competitive pricing, convenient scheduling and quick availability that cannot be duplicated by larger disposal corporations.
Environmental Options is a hazardous waste transporter, permitted in 25 states and regularly delivering to disposal facilities throughout the eastern United States. We own a fleet of trucks and maintain five million dollars in general liability and one million dollars’ pollution liability insurance.
Environmental Options is a small, woman-owned business certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise in the Commonwealth of Virginia and certified as a HUBZone Small Business Concern by the U.S. Small Business Administration. Our staff has over 100 years of combined experience in the environmental services industry. All employees receive DOT, EPA, and OSHA HAZWOPER training. We have two Virginia Board Certified Waste Management Facility Operators. All operations and warehouse personnel are OSHA Confined Space trained. In addition, all drivers hold commercial driver’s licenses with Hazardous Materials Endorsements.
Our licenses and certifications include:
- Permitted Hazardous Waste Transporter
- Permitted Solid Waste Transfer Facility
- Registered eVA Vendor
- Licensed Waste Management Facility Operator
- Class B Licensed Contractor
- Certified Women’s Business Enterprise
- Certified Small & Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Certified HUBZone Small Business Concern
- Certified Drinking Water Laboratory
- Certified Infectious Waste Transporter
- DOT, EPA and OSHA HAZWOPER Trained Staff
- A certified Micro-Business